Search This Blog

Loading...

Monday, October 22, 2012

Wasted... Not Ever Again

Though I had been quite happy with the Ninth revision of my Pazuzu Trilogy, I needed to make a distinction from its immediate predecessor The Waste and my liberally-politicized Dubya's Apocalypse. The twelve revision does that and my writing this story is done. I'm not coming back. I'm not writing this tale again. Having completed the twelve revision of my Pazuzu Trilogy – the wasted revision – I'm glad I put in the work. My alter ego had gone too far. And alas, he did not go far enough. Incorporating the most successful changes, I had discovered plenty of bugs. Their squashed. This last revision will soon spread across my distribution channels – eager readers can already visit Lulu and Smashwords and purchase copies.

No comments:

Post a Comment