Search This Blog

Loading...

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Watch Where You Step

"Given my failure to find a publisher, I've never seen the jungle other authors complain about. My voyage is through a desert. And all my bad grammar mistakes in my unedited short stories don't burden me. I let all those typos and a errors drop to the proverbial sand. They stay where they fall, like turds. There is my writing experience - me running around pooping all over a wasteland. It's gotten boring, so now I'm crapping whole words. Come and look!"

Watch your toes and come read Matthew Sawyer''s Horrid Tales of Wister Town!

Matthew Sawer's Horrid Tales of Wister Town

1 comment:

  1. I just realized this post makes me sound like a proud 2-year old. There I am, pointing at a toilet bowl and with a grin on my face. :(

    ReplyDelete